* 20 April 2017 Launch of To Snare A Spy, a spy novella set on the south coast of Cornwall and commissioned by The Nare hotel
* 3 April 2017 London Evening Standard includes Find Me in its ‘grip-lit’ hit list of psychological thrillers (using photo of the US book cover…)
* 21 March 2017 US edition of Find Me launched
* 15 March 2017 200 copies of the US edition of Find Me hidden on the New York subway
* 14 March 2017 Free copies of special advance paperback of Find Me handed out at London Book Fair
* 13 March 2017 Find Me reaches #1 on iBooks chart in Australia
* 24 February 2017 Find Me reaches #1 on UK Kobo chart
* 22 February 2017 London launch of Find Me at Goldsboro Books
* 21 February 2017 YouTube review by Aoife Lawlor on her Fred Weasley Died Laughing channel as part of #FindMeBeforeTheyDo blog tour.
* 18 February 2017 Review in the Irish Independent by Myles McWeeney. ‘A cleverly constructed, beautifully paced and utterly gripping novel that delivers both thrills and a heart-tugging love story in equal measures.’
* 16 February 2017 UK edition of Find Me launched at the White Horse book shop in Marlborough, Wiltshire
* 15 February 2017 Dates announced for the UK blog tour of Find Me. #FindMeBeforeTheyDo
* 9 February 2017 UK publication day for Find Me. And this is where the idea for the book took seed… Cromer Pier, 2013.
* 29 January 2017 Find Me chosen as the Book of the Week for Better Reading, one of Australia’s largest online book clubs.
* 16 January 2017 WHSmith run exclusive extract from Find Me as part of a half-price pre-order promotion. Order Find Me here for £6.50.
* 12 January 2017 – Translation rights for Find Me sold to Poland and Taiwan, taking the total number of territories sold to 10.
* 9 January 2017 – Starred review for Find Me in Publishers Weekly (US)
* 21 December 2016 UK Trailer for Find Me is launched. You can watch it here.
* 22 November 2016 The Spanish cover for Find Me, or Búscame, has arrived from HarperCollins Ibérica (it will be the same for the Portuguese edition, too). The picture is of Trinity Lane, the narrowest street in Cambridge, where Rosa was a student before she disappeared.
* 21 October 2016 Frankfurt Book Fair news: Chinese rights for Find Me have just been sold.
* 5-7 October 2016 Jon attends a media luncheon at Marea in New York City, hosted by Mira Books, to promote the US edition of Find Me, which will be published on 21 March 2017. He also visits a number of independent book stores in Manhattan and Brooklyn, including McNally Jackson, Book Culture and Greenlight, below. He is pictured with (from left to right) Geo, Jarrod and fellow British Mira author (Things We Have In Common) Tasha Kavanagh.
* 3 October 2016 Jon gives a talk to 3rd and 4th Formers at Wellington College, and then spends the day holding thriller writing workshops in the school library.
* September 2016 Advanced Reading Proofs are out and quotes from other thriller writers are coming in:
“Intricately woven and heart-stoppingly believable, this has bestseller written all over it” – Claire Macintosh, author of I Let You Go
“The most ingenious thriller you will read this year. I couldn’t put it down” – M.J. Arlidge, author of Eeny Meeny
“This intricate puzzle of a thriller takes us into the far reaches of the Dark Web and the depths of the human heart. Simultaneously romantic and horrifying, this is a treat for everyone who loved Le Carre’s The Constant Gardener” – Lucie Whitehouse, author of Before We Met.
Cunning, captivating and creepy – a beautifully written thriller with well-drawn characters and a twisting, gripping plot that will keep you guessing until the very last page – Jonathan Holt, author of the Carnivia trilogy
“Find Me is gripping, pointing you toward the worst possibility on every page in this deeply sinister, drip-drip kind of way. And yet there is a lot of true love in there too, creating an endearing balance. This is an intricate story that will stay with you as you read about government, science, and all open-ended missing person cases” – Caroline Kepnes, author of Hidden Bodies and You
Find Me is a marvellously suspenseful book that keeps you turning pages well past midnight. You’ll be riveted on what its very sympathetic narrator goes through to find the love of his life. She supposedly committed suicide five years ago. But what about all the signs that she’s still alive? You’ll keep guessing until the final mind-bending twist – Alice LaPlante, New York Times bestselling author of Coming of Age at the End of Days and Turn of Mind.
“Beautifully written and expertly plotted, J.S. Monroe’s FIND ME had me hooked within the first chapter and Would. Not. Let. Me. Go. This is a captivating, utterly chilling read, the kind of thriller that will keep you turning pages long past your bedtime, and leave you wide awake long after you’re done. First class” – Owen Laukkanen, author of The Stolen Ones and The Watcher in the Wall
* 29 July 2016 Jon interviews Nathan Filer, bestselling author of The Shock of The Fall, at the Womad festival in Wiltshire.